The Anti-Ageing market is expected to reach USD346Bn by 20181. China is projected to become second Anti-Ageing market after USA, by 20202. China and India enjoy high market CAGR, fuelled by a rapid growth of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) populations, and an ever-demanding quest for performance and wellness. The HNWI population in China enjoys the fastest growth (16%), to reach 1.03 million in 2015. Its corresponding China HNWI Wealth grew by 17% to reach USD 5.3 trillion. La Clinique de Paris International® has been founded in 1978 by Dr Claude Chauchard and is now listed in Hong Kong. It is driven by the mission of helping Live Longer, Age Better. Dr Claude Chauchard is now among the top Anti-Ageing experts, globally. Clients range from movie stars, executive board members of Fortune 500 companies, to entrepreneurs from Hong Kong, China and Europe. More than 1 Million books have been published in 5 languages. It has a global network of clinics including Beverly Hills, Paris, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Dubai, Riyadh and Taipei. SPIREN Ventures® 思凌is driven by the mission of incubating, launching and scaling exclusive anti-ageing products and services that fulfil aspirations from High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI), in China, Hong Kong and India. It has offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 1 : Anti-Ageing Products and Services: The Global Market by BCC Research (2013). Anti-ageing market forecast 2013-2019, by Transparency Market Research (2014), by Frost & Sullivan. 2: Transparency Market Research (2014).
The 28th European Democosmetology Days organized by the European Centre for Dermocosmetology (CED) in Lyon, France, on the 30th and 31st of January 2017 focused on personalized genomics and epigenetics, and how this could shape the future of dermocosmetology. Skin changes are among the most visible signs of aging. Skin properties such as hydration, elasticity, and antioxidant capacity play a key role in the skin aging process. Skin aging is a complex process influenced by heritable and environmental factors. Most of those environmental factors include nutrition, sleep, UVA exposure and pollution. Recent studies on twins have revealed that up to 60% of the skin aging variation between individuals can be attributed to genetic factors, while the remaining 40% is due to non-genetic factors. Recent advances in genomics and bioinformatics approaches have led to the association of certain single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) to skin properties. The epigenetic science studies the influence of the environment on the expression of genes without modifying the DNA sequence. A few innovative companies are already making progress in identifying key relevant genetic markers, and selecting relevant skin markers. The combination of personalized facial serum, nutritional supplements, and life coaching brings the promise to age better.  Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2014 Jul 1; 7:207-14. Doi: 10.2147/CCID.S55669. ECollection 2014. Genetic polymorphisms and skin aging: the identification of population genotypic groups holds potential for personalised treatments.
The Cross-border E-commerce: A New Market Entry model into CHINA for several HEALTHCARE product categories.
by Spiren 0 comments
WHAT IS IT? First of all, the magnitude of the phenomenon... From 18 million in 2013, Chinese online cross-border shoppers are expected to become 36 million, and to spend through this channel RMB1.0 trillion a year by 2018. Currently, cross-border revenues account for 12% of the total Chinese e-commerce, with a rapidly expanding share. China has become the second cross border online destination. The Cross-border E-commerce China opportunity consists of selling to Chinese, not in China, from abroad. Abroad can be defined as HK, duty-free zones in China as well as commonly USA, France, Germany, Japan, Korea. Consumers buy products via overseas online platforms, and this is generally referred as “haitao”. The CEO of one of the leading Cross-border E-commerce distribution companies, adds “the most popular categories are Health Food, Beauty Device, Cosmetics and Baby milk, accounting for 90% of the Cross-border E-commerce sales volume! Haitao shoppers’ purchase behaviors are essentially driven by safety or value protection". Brands are international, origin is guaranteed, and products are directly delivered to Consumers’ home.
November 9, 2015 – Oligoscan aired during more than 5 minutes on French National TV, Télématin. The show is daily seen by around 40% of the French morning audience, a very high percentage for French TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY29Ry8GCkU